Executive Council Member Frederick Acheampong has retained his position as Chairman of the Black Meteors Management Committee.
The former AshantiGold SC CEO, will lead Ghana’s African Games campaign and also ensure that the national Olympic team qualifies for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris, France.
Executive Council member, Samuel Anim Addo has also been named on the Committee as Vice Chairman. They need to device means to ensure that Ghana play host to the rest of Africa and wins the African Games trophy.
Black Meteors Management Committee:
- Frederick Acheampong – Chairman
- Samuel Anim Addo – Vice Chairman
- Osei Tutu Agyemang – Member
- George Afriklenyuie – Member
- Daniel Larbi – Member
- Frederick Boateng – Member